Early voluntary turnover inventory
All positions, all levels
On-site or remote testing
Immediately available online
"Hiring employees is just a start to creating a strong work force. Next, you have to keep them." The Wall Street Journal
Employee turnover can lead to significant financial losses, often estimated at as much as half to a full annual salary per incident. These damages are more significant in cases where employees leave within the first 3-6 months of employment, and are due mainly to costs related to: recruitment, employee training, lost productivity, and compensation.
StabiliTEST is a pre-employment questionnaire designed to predict early resignation (within six months) among job applicants. Midot StabiliTEST is based on the notion that many of the reasons why applicants or employees leave a position are predictable and measurable. Measures include: initial attitudes towards the position, past performance, and certain personality attributes. Until now, most tools have focused on predicting voluntary turnover among current employees. However, the StabiliTEST offers a new approach to predicting voluntary turnover among job applicants, before they are hired.
StabiliTEST provides one overall score of job stability, and 4 additional sub-scales:
- Performance history
- Personality traits
- Desire for the job
- Intention to stay
Candidate's results are available online, immediately upon completion of the test. Results can be easily short-listed by score, in terms of a candidates' potential for leaving the organization. Reports can also be viewed individually for detailed results that highlight the behavioral areas assessed.
StabiliTEST Features and Benefits:
Reduce turnover, save money
- Save money and resources.
- Safeguard your investment by recruiting staff with a higher staying potential.
- Know in advance the turnover risks, before investing time and money in onboarding and training.
- Within a few minutes you will have a reliable indication of the candidate's potential to leave the company within the first few months.
Innovation at your service
- Although many studies have examined voluntary turnover among current employees, few studies have examined prediction factors in turnover among job applicants.